Friday, February 5, 2010

I Will Talk About The Translator, Once Again

Friend or foe?

Forgive me for the recurring theme. It had never crossed my mind that one day, I will be this concerned with translators.

It is probably a blessing in disguise. All these brushes with the great translator lately have made me value communication even more. These recent experiences made me re-evaluate how communication has caused a great impact on my life, and realize the many times I sucked with it.

As far as I know, there is only a translator for words. Is there any translator for actions available? A translator of unspoken ideas? Because, if there is one, I would be the first to fall in line.

I would like to understand more. Me gustaría entender más.

Nais kong maintindihan ang lahat ng ito.

Je tiens à comprendre plus. Tres tres beaucoup.

Right now, I just need to laugh, so I am posting a video from Monty Python. Seriously funny.

I do not intend to offend any race here. I just want to make fun of how people succumb to communication breakdowns.


No comments: